December is almost here, which means … it’s almost the end of 2021! Not only are Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, and New Years’ Eve this month, there are also other holidays, compliance reminders, social media events, and dates to know for your business.
Find out more by downloading our December Small Business and HR Compliance Calendar. Download it, bookmark it, and refer to it throughout the month. Use this link to download a printable PDF version of this calendar.
We wish you a great holiday season and end of 2021!
Q4 Performance Reviews: Time for Q4 performance reviews! See how Zenefits manages performance reviews.
International Day of Persons with Disabilities: #IDPWD International Day of Persons with Disabilities aims to promote disability rights and build an inclusive, accessible world.
OSHA COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standard Takes Effect: All private employers with 100 or more employees must create, implement, and enforce a policy regarding vaccination against COVID-19, testing, and additional safety protocols.
Human Rights Day: #HumanRightsDay honors the adoption and proclamation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) on 10 December 1948.
National App Day: National App Day is a day to celebrate mobile applications as they play an important role in our everyday lives.
- Last Day of Hanukkah: The 8th and final day of the Jewish celebration known as Hanukkah.
- Super Saturday: Jump onto the #SuperSaturday trend: One day of sales for those who have yet to purchase their holiday gifts.
First Day of Winter: #WinterSolstice Winter is here!
Christmas Eve: Christmas Eve is the day before the religious Christmas festival commemorating the birth of Jesus. Don’t forget to leave out cookies for Santa too!
Christmas Day: Merry Christmas! Wishing you joy and holiday cheer!
Kwanzaa Begins: Kwanzaa is a 7-day African-American and Pan-African holiday that celebrates family, community, and culture.
- Display Workplace Posters in the Office and Electronically: Stay on top of compliance! Here’s an article on poster compliance by state.
- Illinois Anti-Harassment Training Deadline: Illinois employers must provide their employees with a sexual harassment prevention training by December 31, 2021 and annually thereafter.
- New Year’s Eve: At the stroke of midnight we will welcome a new year — 2022!
Username or Email Address
No account yet? Register
The post Free Small Business and HR Compliance Calendar: December 2021 appeared first on Workest.