Of the all the new and interesting retirement articles published in Q3 2021, these are the 10 posts that resonated the most with readers on NewRetirement:
1. 16 Retirement Surprises: What Retirees Wish They Knew About Retirement BEFORE Retiring
Here are 16 possible retirement surprises. For some, it will inspire an early retirement. Others will want to proceed more cautiously.
2. The Transition to Retirement: 11 Exceptional Tips for the Average Joe or Jane
Boomers were never average. However, here are 11 exceptional tips for the transition to retirement that apply to us all.
3. Are You Wealthy? 19 Ways to Define Wealth
Are you wealthy? Are you defining wealth correctly? See how people think about wealth and compare your financial well being to others’.
4. 3 Steps to a Retirement Income Plan: Nobel Winner Helps You Find Best Options for a Secure Future
Nobel prize winner Robert Merton outlines the 3 steps you need to take to create a retirement income plan for a secure future.
5. NEW Retirement Rules: 15 Guidelines for Financial Security in a Brave New World
Many ideas about retirement are outmoded. Explore these 15 NEW retirement rules for a more secure future.
6. Retirement Boredom and Other Hardships: 14 Ways to Eliminate the Ennui
Boredom ranks as the biggest retirement problem. Explore this and other common post-work issues. Plus, discover 14 creative ways to overcome the ennui.
7. What Motivates You to Retire? How Did Others Decide to Take the Leap?
Explore the 7 most often cited motivations for leaping into retirement. Three of them might really surprise you.
8. Which Countries’ Citizens Enjoy the Best Retirement? (Guess Where the U.S. Ranks?)
Who is in the top 10 and why? What are global threats to retirement security? Can you move to any of the top 10 locales?
9. When Can I Retire? 21 Questions to Help You Find the Right Time
There is no one right way to decide when you can retire. Use these questions to figure out when is right for you.
10. Do You Have the Right Mindset for a Secure and Happy Retirement?
Too many people think that their financial profile is set and can’t be changed. Find out how to develop a planning mindset to strengthen your success.
Interesting Recent Retirement Articles from Other Financial Press
Video: Why the new tax law caused a ‘perfect storm’ for Roth IRA conversions (MarketWatch)
Proposed Tax Changes Focus on the Wealthy (New York Times)
‘Grandfamily’ Housing Caters to Older Americans Raising Children (New York Times)
Video: It’s not your age that’s slowing your metabolism, new research says. Here’s what to do (CNN)
The Future of Work Should Mean Working Less (New York Times)
Why is There Nearly $10 Trillion Earning Nothing in Savings Accounts? (A Wealth of Common Sense)
Living a Happier (Financial Life) By Deliberately Choosing “Less” (Kitces)
Most retirees aren’t tapping nest eggs before required withdrawals, research finds (CNBC)
For people who want clarity about their choices today and their financial security tomorrow, NewRetirement is a financial planning platform that gives people the ability to discover, design and manage personalized paths to a secure future.
Our goal is to make high quality low cost financial guidance available to everyone. More than 155,000 people representing more than $168 Billion in wealth currently trust the system to make the most of their money and time. The platform can be co-branded or white labeled for partners. Additionally, the company provides API access to companies who wish to embed planning functionality within their own site.
The post Top Retirement Articles of Q3 2021 appeared first on NewRetirement.