Solution provider to host a series of virtual events, gathering industry experts to share unique insights and opportunities around lease accounting
Woodbridge, NJ – Sept. 27, 2021 — Visual Lease, the #1 lease optimization software provider, has announced its lineup of complimentary educational webinars for the final quarter of 2021. The organization has planned several online events to provide senior accounting and finance professionals with insight into how to achieve and maintain lease accounting compliance, unlock cost-saving opportunities within their lease portfolios and more.
Marc Betesh, founder and CEO of Visual Lease, said, “Due to our deep domain expertise in lease management, The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) sought feedback from experts at Visual Lease when it was devising the new lease accounting standards. We were there for the genesis of ASC 842. Our team understands how complex lease accounting can be.”
Betesh continued, “Between the knowledge of our in-house experts and the insights we glean from our robust community of customers and partners, we continue to embed industry best practices into our platform. Our upcoming webinars are an opportunity for us to share our expertise with you, helping you to not only achieve and maintain lease accounting compliance, but also, to capitalize on the many business benefits to be had along the way.”
Visual Lease’s current Q4 webinar schedule features sessions on the following topics:
- How to Prepare for Common Day 2 Lease Accounting Challenges – During this 3-part webinar series, industry experts will provide insight into how to solve the most pervasive and problematic Day 2 lease accounting challenges. Each session will cover common challenges associated with each focus area, as well as tangible examples and actionable takeaways for attendees. The presenters will cover how to leverage best practices and dedicated technology to address each concentration:
- Part I: Remeasurements (Oct. 12) – Register here.
- Part II: Lease modifications (Nov. 9) – Register here.
- Part III: Terminations (Dec. 7) – Register here.
- How to Unlock Financial Opportunities with Lease Optimization (Oct. 21) – In this session, members of the Visual Lease team will dive into different ways to use your lease accounting compliance project to unlock hard- and soft-dollar savings and improve operational performance of your leases. Register here.
- An Inside Look at the Visual Lease Product Roadmap (Nov. 16) – In this webinar, members of the Visual Lease senior leadership team will provide a sneak-peek into new product capabilities that are on the horizon to help Visual Lease users manage and maximize every asset in their lease portfolio. Register here
- Get Ahead of Day 2 Lease Accounting with Visual Lease (Dec. 14) – In this session, industry leaders will discuss the main roadblocks associated with lease accounting compliance and how to address these challenges with centralized lease data. Register here.
To keep up with all of Visual Lease’s upcoming virtual events, visit here.
About Visual Lease
Visual Lease is the #1 lease optimization software provider. We help organizations become compliant with FASB, IFRS and GASB lease accounting standards, while simultaneously improving the financial, legal and operational performance of their leases. Our easy-to-use SaaS platform is embedded with more than three decades of best practices from major corporations and leading industry professionals. Our award-winning solutions are used by 800+ organizations to manage 500,000+ real estate, equipment and other leased assets. Committed to ongoing innovation and unparalleled customer service, Visual Lease helps organizations transform their lease compliance requirements into financial opportunities. For more information, visit visuallease.com.
T+1 732 860 4838
T+1 212 398 9680
The post Visual Lease Announces Q4 Webinar Schedule first appeared on VisualLease.